Jr. Castlerock Extreme
Sat, Mar 14, 2020
Talented young shredders (14 & under) are invited to compete in a highly challenging and technical trail during the 9th Annual Jr. Castlerock Extreme competition!
Lift ticket or season pass required for lift access.
$75 Non-passholders (includes discounted lift ticket)
- Registration and bib pick-up will be in the Castlerock Pub, Lincoln Peak, from 7:30 AM - 9 AM.
- Competitors are allowed one inspection run. Taking multiple inspection runs will result in disqualification.
- Mandatory competitor's meeting will be held on the patio in front of The Gables Warming Hut at the top of Castlerock at 10:30 AM.
- The competition will begin at 11:00 AM. Each competitor will be assigned a start time that will be found in the registration packet. Please arrive at the start area for . If you miss your time, your run will not be guaranteed.
- There will be no line cutting for competitors. Please plan your practice and warm-up runs accordingly.
- Awards will be at 3:00 PM in the Gate House Courtyard on Rumble's Patio.
- Ski hard and ski your best, but ski IN CONTROL. Know your ability and know the code. Helmets are mandatory for participants.
In the event that the competition is interrupted during the day, updated event information will be available in Sugarbush's snow report through our app, the web or call 802-583-6590. You can also visit the Lincoln Peak Guest Services in the lower lever of the Gatehouse Lodge to find out the latest event information.