Clay Brook, our premier luxury slope side residency and hotel, is looking for Valet Attendants to join our team. Weekend availability through the summer, transitioning to full-time opportunities during the ski season. In addition to parking vehicles, this position involves working with the rest of the Clay Brook staff to provide friendly, efficient service for hotel guests and resort patrons.
- Greet patrons and answer inquiries regarding resort and surrounding attractions.
- Assist patrons passing through lobby (open doors, transport belongings, etc).
- Valet vehicles for hotel guests, restaurant patrons, and skiers.
- Label and transport ski equipment.
- Bell service: includes transporting luggage and miscellaneous errands (unlock doors, deliver ice, etc).
- Drive shuttles (1-14 passengers).
- Maintain lobby and front curb (shovel snow, salt sidewalk, etc).
- Cover pool and hot tubs at night.
- Light administrative duties (document hours and tips, manage keys and vehicle tickets, answer phone).
- Must be 18 years of age with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Driving experience with no recent major incidents.
- Excellent customer service skills, experience in industry preferred.
- Ability to stand and be physically active for 6-8 hours.
- Ability to communicate effectively, work as part of a team, and readily adapt to needs of customers and management.
- Weekend and holiday availability.
- Required to operate standard transmission vehicles; will teach otherwise qualified candidates.
This position is subject to a background check. A criminal records check will be performed on all applicants offered employment. An offer of employment is contingent upon results of the background check.