Grill and Fry Cook
Gatehouse Cafeteria is looking for a Grill and Fry Cook to prepare quality food with a healthy twist. The Gatehouse Cafeteria is the main hub of food service for guests. This fast paced environment offers a great opportunity for someone who wants to expand their culinary experience and enjoy the benefits of mountain life.
- Always with presentation in mind, our cooks prepare food to standards of the highest quality in a timely and efficient manner.
- Set-up stations according to kitchen guidelines, safety standards, and dining event needs.
- Work cooperatively, efficiently and effectively as part of a dedicated and dynamic team.
- Continually develop cooking skills/methods and master a variety of cuisines.
- Conduct other duties as assigned by kitchen manager/chef where needed
Must be able to succeed in a fast-paced environment, have a demonstrated ability to work on a team, and must be able to stand in a confined area for extended periods of time. Requires ability to lift 30 to 50 lbs. Timeliness and reliability are absolutely essential, as is availability to work weekends/holidays.