Health and Recreation Center Maintenance Tech
The Maintenance Tech maintains the overall appearance of the SHaRC (Sugarbush Health and Recreation Center) through building and grounds maintenance with a high focus on cleanliness of the center. This very important position ensures the quality of the guest's experience with our commitment to a safe and healthy facility.
The Maintenance Tech conducts general cleaning of the center and provides routine maintenance. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning/sanitizing/disinfecting locker rooms, showers, restrooms, steam rooms, pools and hot tubs.
- Sanitizing and cleaning fitness room.
- Maintaining tennis courts.
- Maintaining adventure zone area.
- Providing overall center cleaning with vacuuming and deep scrubbing where needed.
- Restocking supplies.
- Shoveling/clearing snow and ice from facilities pathways.
- Helping to keep equipment/systems in working order through routine maintenance.
Must be extremely responsible and reliable, working flexible hours as our business level demands- often on weekends and holidays, early mornings, or late evenings. Prior building and grounds maintenance experience is desirable; ability to work outside in all weather conditions and conduct some physical labor tasks is necessary, must be able to lift up to 80 pounds. Must be able to work safely with cleaning supplies and pool chemicals (safety equipment is provided).
This position is subject to a background check, and fingerprinting, a criminal records check will be performed on all applicants offered employment. An offer of employment is contingent upon the results of the background check.