Resort Properties Housekeeping is looking for Custodians to add to our team. Day and night shifts are available. Enjoy free skiing, riding, and golf, as well as discounted access to the health and recreation center!
Essential functions of our Custodians are to clean and maintain the common areas of various resort properties, such as offices, lodging areas, restaurants, lounge, etc. Custodians will also be responsible for sanitizing and carpet cleaning, as well as, assisting with the cleaning and maintenance of cleaning equipment. In addition, Custodians may assist with maintenance projects and provide support to our housekeeping and facilities teams with their daily function, as needed.
Efficient, detail-oriented individuals who take responsibility seriously and work well independently are our ideal teammates. Candidates are also expected to report maintenance issues, missing inventory, or damage.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age. Valid drivers’ license required; must meet requirements to obtain a Sugarbush License.
- High school degree, or equivalency, and a minimum of 1 year prior experience are desired; previous supervisory, hospitality and/or janitorial experience preferred.
- Ideal candidates should be flexible enough to roll with resort business levels, as activity ebbs and flows.
- Candidates must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Self-motivation and reliability are essential.
- Physical requirements include the ability to regularly reach, stoop, and bend; must also be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Occasional outside activity may require exposure to adverse weather conditions.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, proper use of cleaning chemicals with strong attention to safety is required.
This position is subject to a background check and DMV check. A criminal records check will be performed on all applicants offered employment. An offer of employment is contingent upon results of the background check.